Friday 1 February 2013

Monthly Aims: February 2013

Happy February! I don't mind February as a month, as it's always short.

My aims for February are:
- Lose 4lbs
- Overpay £700
- Put £300 in Emergency Fund
- Have 16 No Spend Days
- Make a new type of loaf

So, pretty self explanatory, but these are my aims for the month. I'm hoping to work through some food stuff in the cupboards that need eating up, so our food spends should be lower. Not by much, but every little helps.

I am determined to make a new type of loaf this month - half term is on it's way so I'll try and make one then. I quite fancy making a seeded loaf, but I don't know if that's being too adventurous? Hmm.. 

No photo today, it was dark by the time I got home from work, and the kittens were asleep under the throw, so still haven't managed to get a picture of them either! I did manage to stroke Luna yesterday, when she was distracted by food, but they won't come near us otherwise. It's a slow process apparently!

Here's to February being great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment