Saturday 16 March 2013

My 100th post.

When I first started this blog, I didn't really know what I wanted from it. I wanted to write about our lives, but not really sure about what I would actually write about. Our lives are not that exciting, we're just a young couple trying to do our best. 

But, I do enjoy it. It's nice to look back over posts and see what was going on. I love reading other people's blogs, getting glimpses into other lives, all around the world. I love looking at photographs that capture little moments in time, sometimes happy and sometimes not. 

I just want to say thank you if you ever read my blog, or if you comment. I love reading comments from people who can offer advice when I need it, or encouragement when things aren't going well. 

The blogging community is amazing. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Nic,

    I love your blog and congratulations on 100 posts.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 100th.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete