Friday 1 March 2013

Monthly aims: March 2013

I don't know about anything else, but I can't believe it's March. 2013 is going so quickly!

My aims for March are:
- lose 4lbs
- Overpay £600
- Put £300 in the Emergency Fund
- Have 18 No Spend Days
- Buy a new coat!

I'm going to try and lose 1lb a week this month. I'm getting on the right track/right frame of mind for this, so it's just a case of continuing and being strong and staying away from certain foods....

I'm going to aim to overpay £600, but it might not be as much as that this month, we shall see. I have worked out that our daily interest on our mortgage is £10.98 which seems like a high amount, so the sooner that can be under £10 a day, the better! 

Still plodding along with the Emergency Fund. I was hoping to get it to 25% by the end of the month, but that means nearly £400 to put in by the end of the month, and I think that'll be pushing it. 

I desperately need a new coat, but I'm hoping not to spend too much (as always!) I've got a couple of vouchers to spend, so I'm going to have a browse. 

I am looking forward to March; at the end of the month it'll be our first wedding anniversary. I can't believe a year ago began the most stressful month ever, ending with a perfect day. It's almost a year away, and yet it doesn't seem that long ago. We're going to Bamburgh for a long weekend, where we'll spend time looking at the sights, enjoying meals out and having a relax. DH proposed at Seahouses, so we might pop there too, we shall see! 


I can't wait! Here's to March. 

No comments:

Post a Comment