Sunday 3 February 2013

Meals for this week.

So Sunday evening is here again. Does anyone else feel that weekends go far too quickly? I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow. Another day relaxing would be good. I would so love to only work 4 days a week, must be lovely. Not that I don't like my job, it's just that it's so tiring. 

Anyway, our meals for this week look like this:
today - mustard and cheese stuffed chicken with oven chips, apple and fruit crumble with custard
Monday - spanish style chicken bake (freezer)
Tuesday - filled pasta and sauce (DH), egg on toast (me)
Wednesday - pea and bacon risotto
Thursday - pizza (DH) slim fast (me)
Friday - scampi, chips and peas

Tuesday night is now yoga night, and Thursday night is pilates night, hence the small portions for me. Should help with the slimming too, so that's got to be a bonus, right? Another simple menu. Tonight's tea was so tasty, it's a recipe from the good food website and it's really straight forward to make, but well worth it. 


This is the crumble we had for pudding. Well, it is Sunday after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment