Thursday 17 January 2013

Snow is falling.

Yes, we've had quite a lot of snow, which has now frozen which makes driving to work quite tricky! Yesterday whilst I was driving, the trees looked so pretty with the snow on their branches, and a very pink sunrise behind them. I wish I'd had a camera on me, it was lovely!

I'm trying to avoid putting the heating on more, but if it doesn't get any warmer, I may have to. When I arrived to work this morning, it was -11.5 degrees! Brrr.

Tonight was a very simple but tasty dinner:

Mushroom stroganoff with rice. So tasty, very simple and comforting after a long day at work.

Followed by this [which is the worst photo, ever]:

Homemade christmas cake with a slice of cheese [which is how it's done in the North.]

Is it nearly the weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment