Saturday 5 January 2013

Planning for the week ahead.

This morning I have been so relaxed. I've eaten a (fairly) decandent breakfast, browsed online, wished for things, and then pondered others. 

I had this for breakfast

This is garlic mushrooms on toast. Mushrooms and garlic cooked in butter on toast. Lovely stuff.

I have been watching these all week, watching them turn colour:

Think they may have to be turned into something else soon. Banana loaf perhaps?

And, I've been having a cuppa and browsing through these, trying to decide what I want to make first...:


It's a hard life! 

In other news, the lighting in the kitchen in our new house is awful, as these pictures show. I'm having a hard time finding somewhere to photograph things so that they come out okay. I'm working on it, but they're pretty rubbish so far. It makes me want a nicer camera.... 

I will go and do some food shopping later, and decide on our weekly menu. Anything to take my mind off the fact that I'm starting a new job on Monday, and I'm starting to get quite nervous.... 

N xxx


2 comments: