Thursday 24 May 2012

Therapy.

Whenever I've had a bad day (read: today) I come home and want to bake. Anything will do, so long as it's sweet and requires little effort in the making. I'm so fed up with many things right now, and today hasn't helped, so when I got home, I made cookies for the second time in my life.

Cinnamon and raisin cookies, to be precise. 

I love the chewy version you get from a well known supermarket, so I researched for a recipe and found one from here which very helpfully had measurements which I could use, so off I went! 

Here's the result:

The recipe said it would make 24, but I made 16 from the dough (7 not pictured). 


The pictures aren't great, I realise but it gives you a look! They were thicker than the supermarket version ones, but oh-so-yummy, and made with things I had in the cupboard. Bonus! My better half has already eaten two, so I think that he approves.

See, therapy, just in biscuit form. 

N xx

2 comments:

  1. They look great - a nice treat always makes us feel better!

    Kay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nic

    Just catching up on your last few posts. That risotto looks yummy to Mr Sft!

    Sorry to hear you've had a rough time.

    Those cookies look like they would cheer anyone up!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete