Tuesday 9 April 2013

Little things.

Little things that I am loving this week:


This little jug is my anniversary present from DH - it's so cute and the colours are lovely. The only problem is, I don't know where to put it! 


I treated myself to this candle whilst we were away last weekend - the smell is amazing so I haven't had to light it yet, as it scents the room already.  I love candles, they make rooms so cosy when they're lit. 


This wall clock was a present to us for our anniversary - it looks lovely in our newly finished (ish) living room and I now know what time is it when we're in there! 



Treated myself to these pretty shoes - these were not expensive but will liven up a jeans/jumper outfit. Win!

And finally:




A purple Le Creuset teapot! This was in the sale, and I couldn't resist. It's a big teapot, so I now have to wait until we have company to use it, but I love it. 

What little things are making you smile this week?

3 comments:

  1. Probably my cream jug that I got from a charity shop in Truro.

    Mr Sft has put the end of a plastic bottle in it so it's hidden and now I can put Spring flowers in it and enjoy them.

    I bought it with some of my Easter Money. It will last longer than a Chocolate egg.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trips out with family and friends.

    Happy Anniversary.

    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Le Creuset tea pot is gorgeous! I love the colour. Lots of lovely things in this post. x

    ReplyDelete