Friday 19 April 2013

Finding my way through stuff.

I'm a list person - I always have lists around of things I need to do, things I need to remember, things I need to buy. There's lists around our house, which sometimes get updated and sometimes not. 

This weekend, I need to:
- plan our weekly menu
- go food shopping (I'm thinking I might try to avoid the supermarket!)
- hoover the downstairs
- tidy up the garden at the front
- work out where me and my friend are going to eat tomorrow night
- update our financial spreadsheet

For now though, I am just enjoying the sunshine. 


There's always stuff to do, stuff to sort and stuff to figure out. It's about finding a balance, and that's something that's still a bit of a way off for me. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck - especially with trying to avoid the supermarket!

    ReplyDelete