Things I have done today:
- Used a 10p off a litre of petrol voucher that would have expired today, had I not used it, saving me a whole £2.90!
- Went Christmas shopping with my mum and had a lovely time
- Had a posh brunch and tea
- Managed to buy 4 more Christmas presents
- Wrote most of my Christmas cards
A productive day!
I also wrote our menu plan for the week:
Sunday - mushroom risotto
Monday - soup and a sandwich
Tuesday - summer-in-winter chicken with rice
Wednesday - stir fry with noodles
Thursday - pizza
Friday - chicken with mushrooms and rice
Lots of rice this week, but then we've got lots of rice on the freezer. The chicken with mushrooms dish is already in the freezer, so no spends there, as was the pizza. Soup from the store cupboard and the only thing I needed to buy for the risotto was the mushrooms!
Today has been a good day. How's your Saturday been?
[I love the house in this picture - it looks magical with snow on as well. ]