Wednesday 1 May 2013

Monthly aims: May 2013

The month of May is here! We're going away for the long weekend this weekend, and I'm away again at the end of the month, which I'm looking forward to. This means that planning money carefully so that we can have the best time possible.

My aims for May are:
- lose 4lbs
- Overpay £550
- Get the Emergency Fund to 40%
- Have 18 NSDs

I'm going to try really hard with eating healthy this month. It's getting warmer, which means I can't continue to hide in big baggy jumpers. 

Slightly lower aim for the overpayment this month, which I'm hoping will balance out of the course of the year. 

Finally, the no spend days are self explanatory, but here's hoping I'll succeed this time!

Here's to May, I am looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment